Thanks for choosing to sponsor ICOPA 2022! We thank you for your support.
We’ve put together these steps and guidelines to help you plan and prepare for our conference.
Immediately, please send to: trisha@diagKNOWsis.com
- Your web logo to add to the ICOPA website. It should be at least 250px by 250px (Is your logo a rectangle? Then one side needs to be at least 250px) but larger is always better.*
- The link for the web location you want someone to land on when they click on your logo.
By February 1:
- Your print logo All print logos need to be full color and at least 900px by 900px*. (Is your logo a rectangle? Then one side needs to be at least 900px.) (If you want to send just this logo immediately, we can use it for both web and print – as in our #1 request above.) We’ll use the same link you send us for #1 above, unless you tell us differently.
- Your full-color, full-page ad to print in our attendee booklet.
Your ad should be vertical, 7-1/2″ wide by 10″ tall and camera ready at 300 dpi*. Translated to pixels this is 2250px wide and 3000px tall. (We’re sorry – no exceptions. This is how the book is printed.)
By March 15:
- Register your attendees for the conference. You will need to register them individually. You may register 3 attendees at no cost using this code: SEAF.2022.paid
Conference and Venue Details
Once your logo is added to the ICOPA website, we’ll send you a link. And, as our attendee booklet is developed, we’ll ask you to double check that it appears the way you’d like.
As we get closer to the date, we’ll reach out with additional information about display table size and location.
We’ll be happy to answer any additional questions, of course. Find us at: firstname.lastname@example.org